Enjoy FREE shipping on all orders!
|Description||Glass Microfiber Filter Paper|
|Items Per pack||100|
Glass Microfiber Filter Paper - 169W-0470 - Grade 169, 4.70cm
1.0 µm, Fast Speed
This glass microfiber grade is a smooth surface, binder-free filter with unique high temperature resistance. It offers fine particle retention and product stability to over 500 degrees Centigrade. The temperature resistance makes Grade 169 well-suited for suspended solids determination, volatile solids testing, air pollution testing, and related EPA and ASTM protocols.
Grade 169 for STM2540-E - Volatile Suspended Solids
- Designed and formulated specifi0y to maintain a stable weight of 550° C.
- Shows similar handling characteristics before and after 300 minutes in a 600° C furnace.
- Can also be used for STM2540-D, -C, and -B.
- Also available in pre-washed and pre-weighed format (4.7 cm size).
- Directly comparable and substitutable for GE Whatman-GE-Cytiva 934-AH™.